Thursday, October 7, 2010

Be Back Soon

I’m going on holidays! It’s been a long time coming but it’s finally here. I will be away for the next month visiting the east coast of America.

I’ll try and update if I can, I just know that half the pictures from my travels will be of cupcakes. If anyone has any recommendations of places to see or things to eat let me know. I’ll be heading to Boston, Providence, New Haven, New York, Philadelphia and Washington.

I’m super excited about experiencing my first real Halloween while I’m away, people do really celebrate it here in Australia. I’m going to eat so much candy corn.

I did my best to try and make some quick Halloween cupcakes before I leaving but with the rain and the humidity the fondant bone cupcake toppers didn’t look too pretty.


Oh well I’m sure I’ll have A billion post when I get back.

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, when are you going to be in NY?, I would love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow totally jealous, have not been to the states since my first was born 6 years ago. Pick up lots of decorating stuff while your there. Great timing with the dollar.

    Look forward to your billion posts.

    I sometimes knead a little tylose/cmc powder to my fondant to help them set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving it so much. We've spent the last two days walking around Boston, it's all so beautiful. I've already bought a bunch of cupcake sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your trip. I'm from the other side of the country (the West Coast, California) so I can't recommend anything in particular. But I bet you'll have lots and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete