Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Round-up 2012

Just a quick catch up post before I go back to lounging around and eating my way through a mountain of fruit cake, both Mums made us one this year. I hope everyone had a happy and safe Christmas, celebrating with family and friends. I had one of the best Christmas's I've had in a long while, I just wish it was more than one day, well I managed to stretch it to three.

Because I won't be baking anything for a little while, I'll leave you with a round up of this years Christmas posts.

Gingerbread Cottage
undefined
Woodland Christmas Cookies
Fruit Mince Pies
undefined
Cranberry and Pistachio White Chocolate Wreath Cookies
undefined
Gingerbread Ice Cream
undefined
Gingerbread House Stand Up Sugar Cookies
Speculaas
undefined
Nectarine Cobbler

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kara, you have done an amazing job!! Everything looks so beautiful. I'm betting those wreath cookies taste awesome. I'm glad you had a lovely Christmas, you deserve it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riquísimo todo y precioso. Felices fiestas. Un abrazo muy grande. Rosa

    ReplyDelete